Theme by maraudersmaps.
I remember when I was an edgy new atheist and I read The God Delusion and God is not great. Reading those books made me realise new atheism is silly and turned me away from Ditchkins
- bemusedbibliophile likes this
- moastedruffins likes this
- oldlittleworld likes this
- deusexnodoka reblogged this from monetizeyourcat
- kawaiidesunah likes this
- motel-chronicler likes this
- thisblogisfuckingdead likes this
- smashcapitalization reblogged this from monetizeyourcat and added:
- illegallyhandsome likes this
- an-sich likes this
- fridasunibrow likes this
- removechoripan likes this
- rincewitch reblogged this from monetizeyourcat and added:
- fieldsofmondrary likes this
- oktember likes this
- womanarchy likes this
- sylvides likes this
- taylorswifthecreator likes this
- monetizeyourcat likes this
- ultraleftist said: I booked God Is Not Great at the central library in advance of its release. I got hit by a car and broke my collarbone the day I was meant to pick it up, but by gum if I didn’t make mum stop and get it when she was driving me home from the hospital.
- whispywillow likes this
- samataavaada said: So what are you now?
- samataavaada likes this
- m-iskeen said: Same, I remember my atheist days ahahah.
- chavista posted this